BMM Explorer v3.7 has some amazing new performance and user interface improvements
• Allows for more accurate ore grading, reducing smelter penalty charges
New features include:
• Value Calculator now supports multiple commodities
• Iron Ore value calculations account for impurities with two methods – Penalties and Indexes.
• Quick Value Calculator User Guide (found under the “?” mark within the calculator itself).
• Support for the Android version of PDA, to be released soon.
• “Planned holes” can now be exported in DXF format
• Points can be trimmed
• Restore multiple blasts
• Check and repair database in Support->Troubleshooting
• “Import SPF button” for blast is now visible for standard users.
• Improved GUI for database download from the cloud and SQLite loading speed
• Software has been “signed” to prevent security alerts.
• Archive reminder can now be disabled for 30 days
• Also, some bug fixes and minor improvements.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.