Product Support Engineer, Denver
Blast Movement Technologies, a Hexagon Company, is at the forefront of blast movement monitoring and grade control. We have developed a revolutionary system to measure blast-induced displacement in surface mines to adjust the location of ore blocks and subsequently minimise ore loss, dilution and misclassification. We specialise in the areas of R&D, manufacturing and consulting. Our business offering is sought after by the international mining industry to increase a mine’s revenue and improve the utilisation of the earth’s limited natural resources.
Due to continued growth, we are currently seeking an experienced Product Support Engineer to join our team based in Denver. Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer based in Australia, we are looking for a self-motivated individual who will provide first class technical assistance to our staff and customers in nearby regions.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to;
- Providing technical support to both customer-facing staff and customers
- Monitoring and managing client issues via our issue tracking platform (Jira)
- Conducting root cause analysis on technical queries
- Identifying solutions to hardware and software issues
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to provide effective and timely resolutions to customer issues
- Documenting technical knowledge in the form of debug matrices, procedures and manuals
- Providing internal training to our technical consultants; and
- Preparing reports as required.
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualification in the field of electrical / electronics engineering;
- Experience with UAVs (desirable)
- Experience with Trimble GNSS systems (desirable)
- Excellent customer relations skills; and
- The ability to solve technical issues promptly and effectively whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Additionally, you will also possess exceptional organisation and time management skills. You will be self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised. An excellent work ethic, common sense and a can-do attitude is essential.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company that is a market leader in its field. You will gain exposure to new and exciting products and be well supported in your role by an experienced team. Interested applicants should submit their application via our website.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Denver, CO (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance